Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

Display Instagram Footer

There was an error in this gadget

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

The Linkables








So...did I like the election result last week? Well, no. But this is a reminder why vilifying Tories isn't the way to go about changing things.

A genius idea I shall be adding to my balcony garden: herb pyramid.


Some simple, but good, advice on how often a blogger should post.


Some words on taking a selfie.

Comicbookgirl19 is now where I get my pop culture fix. 

A post I had wished I found before the election: Tory cuts aren't good for the British economy (my degree contained a lot of economics and I had many a lecture which said the same thing). 



This makes staying in feel cooler: Shayne Ward joins the cast of Corrie!

I do my boyfriend's make-up. (arent these two cuties?)

I'm probably late to the party...but Emma Blakery is my new fav YouTuber

"Should I buy condoms?" 
"No that makes it looks like you're asking for it" 
"But I am asking for it".

I'm a casual followers of football, but I've never understood the offside rule. But even professional footballers think it's ambiguous anyway.  

If you can't orgasm through penetration you're the same as 99.99999% of women out there. So don't sweat it. 

If you live in Hackney, London, Cambridge or Dundee you can vote for one of your museums to win a Museums at Night event. (obviously I'm biased on which event you should vote for). 

And still on the topic of Dundee, here's a community knitting project


QuickEdit
morag | mo adore
1 Comments
Share :

1 comment:

Follow @moadore

    limit: 6, sortBy: 'random', template: '
  • ', resolution: 'standard_resolution' }); feed.run();