Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

Display Instagram Footer

There was an error in this gadget

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

2true FLASHeyes mascara & tech extreme eyeliner


2true flasheyes and eyeliner

I wouldn't say 2true is a brand I've seen mentioned much in blogging land and even though I had cleared their cruelty-free status some time ago the appeal of actually buying stuff from them wasn't really floating about me. It was only when I was watching a YouTube video of someone with amazingly done make-up (it was a non-famous YouTuber and I cannot for the life of me remember her name) who said she always prefers her 2true mascara to some of the designers ones in her collection that I decided I should give them a whirl.

And I have to agree with that YouTuber that the FLASHeyes Lash lengthening Mascara is a great little addition to a make-up bag - especially for something that cost me less than a fiver. Whilst there I also picked up their eyeliner pen (for no other reason then I needed a new one and was on a budget) which I've also been loving. Since finishing the eyeliner pen I have purchased an even better one (by Gosh Cosmetics) however the tech extreme eyeliner is certainly a great product and a fantastic one if you really do need to stay below the £5 threshold.

These two products were both very cheap and whilst I can't remember the price of them individually combined they were still less than £5 - bargain for two high quality products! They are great for make-up wearers on a budget but even if dropping £20 on a mascara isn't much a deal to you I'd still recommend picking these up because they are really good (and even rich people love a bargain).

Morag x

P.S. I bought these while ago before my vegan transition so whilst I can confirm they are cruelty-free I cannot speak whether they are suitable for vegans.
QuickEdit
morag | mo adore
0 Comments
Share :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @moadore

    limit: 6, sortBy: 'random', template: '
  • ', resolution: 'standard_resolution' }); feed.run();