Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

Display Instagram Footer

There was an error in this gadget

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

In This Week




Pixie purchase arrived // Indian mac and cheese // wrapped my Christmas presents

As the small amount of photos suggest I had quite a mellow week. I was meant to be in Edinburgh for a friend's birthday this weekend but unfortunately I couldn't make it across and ended up spending my weekend shopping for final Christmas prezzies, wrapping said Christmas prezzies, buying my dress for my work do this week, and even a bit of cheeky vlogging. I've also been working on my new blog design which I hope to have up as the new year comes in, I'm really happy with the new layout/spacing but can't find just the correct colours (which is quite important!). I'm hoping to finally get around to 'business cards' afterwards so this re-design needs to be a relatively permanent look.

Next week looks likely to be a bit more active with the Scottish bloggers Christmas party on Tuesday and then my work night out on the Thursday and then whatever else the weekend brings :)

Hope you had a good weekend!

  Morag
QuickEdit
morag | mo adore
7 Comments
Share :

7 comments:

  1. I'd love to read a review of those Pixi products! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am planning to start with the eyeliner quite soon! Should be up before the end of the year.

      Delete
  2. Yay I'm going to the Christmas party on Tuesday too! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. It's great isn't it? It's from Paperchase. xx

      Delete
  4. India mac n cheese?!
    I need to get some of that in my life! amazing!

    { Teffys Perks Blog } X

    ReplyDelete

Follow @moadore

    limit: 6, sortBy: 'random', template: '
  • ', resolution: 'standard_resolution' }); feed.run();