Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

Display Instagram Footer

There was an error in this gadget

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

In This Week




Passage from The Purity Myth // Cocktails at NYC Bar // New flowers for the flat // getting fat

I can really feel winter kicking in now - very much jacket whether and I'm really needing a new pair of boots. I've spent quite a bit of this week cursing at my wisdom teeth deciding to make an appearance - the bottom and top wisdom teeth on my right just had to break through at the same time. I've had them checked and they're all straight and should be enough room so I just need to see it through - and make sure I keep the area clean.

It was my friend's birthday on Wednesday. He actually lives in Glasgow but had his main weekend party in Dundee but I couldn't make it through so those of us in G-town had some cocktails at the NYC Bar on Hope Street. 

And I went flat shopping (how grown up of me) because the place is still so bare despite moving in a year ago tomorrow. Plus me and the flatty want it to look a bit more homely before my birthday party in a few weeks; we haven't bought anything for it since the Eurovision party...so if you were there it looks very similar aside from our latest haul, which included fake flowers, cushions, a painting for the hallway and a footstool. Just what every flat needs really. 

Lots of fake flower love.


Morag
QuickEdit
morag | mo adore
0 Comments
Share :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @moadore

    limit: 6, sortBy: 'random', template: '
  • ', resolution: 'standard_resolution' }); feed.run();