Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

Display Instagram Footer

There was an error in this gadget

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

In This Week



Howdy interwebs! How was your week? This week I met a famous person, got really drunk and then tried to fit five days worth of work into three days. Wooo!

As a lot of bloggers will know it was the INAA Scottish Hair and Beauty Awards on Monday, and if you were there you will know that the beauty beside me is Lauren Goodger from Towie (admittedly I don't watch Towie so had no idea who she was until that night) and took home a bottle of her fake tan, which you might have seen the streaky outcome on my Instagram! Oh well...

I took the Monday off work for the event and the Tuesday to rest my slightly sore head, but the rest of my week was stressful as I tried to fit five days worth of work into three. I have three meetings early next week (two of them tomorrow) so have even being using my weekend to ensure I'm prepared. Oh adult responsibilities...

I'm also in the process of uploading my first YouTube video in 3 months. We'll see if I make a habit of this.

Morag
QuickEdit
morag | mo adore
0 Comments
Share :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @moadore

    limit: 6, sortBy: 'random', template: '
  • ', resolution: 'standard_resolution' }); feed.run();