Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

Display Instagram Footer

There was an error in this gadget

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

A playlist of all the UK Eurovison entries on Spotify




Happy Eurovision!

I'm just about ready to go and I'm currently keeping some of my early guests entertained but I thought I would just drop by to to tell you I made a Spotify playlist of all the UK Eurovision entrants I could find.

I've been wanting to add music to my blog for a while and was going to start the series with a playlist of my favourite all time songs. But I haven't finalised that playlist yet so this is going first (since I did make it last summer).

Because Spotify still needs to add every single song ever and the UK stopped putting forward famous acts sometime ago I was only able to find twenty songs:

Believe In Me - Bonnie Tyler
Love Will Set You Free - Englebert Humperdink
I Can - Blue
Teenage Life - Daz Sampson
Even if - Andy Abraham 
Flying the Flat - Scooch
Touch My Fire - Javine
Say It Again - Precious
Just a Little Bit - Gina G
It's My Time - Jade Ewan
Hold Onto Our Love - James Fox
Love Shine A Light - Katrina and The Waves
Lonely Symphony - Frances Ruffelle
Better The Devil You Know- Sonia
One Step Out of Time - Michael Ball
Power to All Our Friends - Cliff Richard
Making Your Mind Up - Bucks Fizz
Pupper on a String - Sandie Shaw
Boom Bang a Bang - Lulu
Congratulations - Cliff Richard

You can listen to my Spotify playlist here.

All my Eurovision love!

Morag
QuickEdit
morag | mo adore
2 Comments
Share :

2 comments:

  1. I really wish I'd stumbled upon your blog yesterday! I'm a huge Eurovision fan...an ex-closet fan but in the past few years it seems to have become trendy again! I was sure Bonnie would have done way better...on the plus side I'm Irish and we came absolute last so it's all relative!! Just found your blog and I'm an instant fan :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always loved Eurovision but I have noticed it becoming trendy again in recent years.

      Glad you like my blog, gave your blog a wee cheeky follow too.

      Delete

Follow @moadore

    limit: 6, sortBy: 'random', template: '
  • ', resolution: 'standard_resolution' }); feed.run();