Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

Display Instagram Footer

There was an error in this gadget

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

In This Week



Howdy bloggers! As you may know from my tweets and instagrams I spend last night in the Hilton in Dunblane. I had a lovely time but I'll be doing a proper write up in the next week. For the time being here is a picture of the river in Dunblane, an advertisement for a husband creche (!!!) and a picture of my face because that's what bloggers do. 

The rest of last week has been preparing for my Arbonne launch next Friday and will no doubt be keeping this next week exciting and nerve-wracking. 

Love yous!

Morag
QuickEdit
morag | mo adore
8 Comments
Share :

8 comments:

  1. I could do with a boyfriend creche sometimes!! Good luck with the launch :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh good luck with the launch!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicola! It's just gonna be me showing a few friends in Dundee what I'm doing and allowing them to try products. But still nervous haha. xx

      Delete
  3. Husband creche is hilarious haha! Good luck next Friday! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? And thank you for the good wishes. xx

      Delete
  4. Haha, how hilarious is that husband crèche?! Your skin looks flawless in that photo, what foundation are you wearing? :) Good luck lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank for the luck :) sent you a tweet with the make-up deets!

      Delete

Follow @moadore

    limit: 6, sortBy: 'random', template: '
  • ', resolution: 'standard_resolution' }); feed.run();