Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

Display Instagram Footer

There was an error in this gadget

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

In This Week



I'm not one for taking lots and lots of photos but if you think two pictures is minimal (even for me) then you'd be right. Friday straight after work I headed up to my parents in Aberdeen for some home and family time. I forgot to pack my DLSR so you'll have to put up with photos of my new business cards and my after work snack (don't judge me). 

I have tomorrow and Tuesday off work and will be heading back to Glasgow tomorrow for the Scottish Hair and Beauty Awards nominees announcement so will get to see some of my fav blogger girls. Gillian is staying over at mine and I was wondering if any long-term Glasgow based bloggers know a good place for a Monday night rave? We may just tuck up in bed because we're old or we might pull ourselves out, we'll see.

As for the Arbonne business I'm setting up a page right now for my blog on how you can buy from me :)

All my love!

Morag
QuickEdit
morag | mo adore
1 Comments
Share :

1 comment:

  1. yeaaaaaah let's go out! we need to prove to ourselves that we are still young haha x

    ReplyDelete

Follow @moadore

    limit: 6, sortBy: 'random', template: '
  • ', resolution: 'standard_resolution' }); feed.run();