Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

Display Instagram Footer

There was an error in this gadget

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

The Linkables




I've been ultra busy this week so haven't had as much time to gather any links. But here are a few anyway.

I mentioned in my why I am a feminist post that I had an ex who highly believed I should take his last name. This post retaliates all the common arguments as to why women should.

Whilst I am not the utmost grammar Nazi, I disagree that these 10 spelling mistakes are easy to make. To put it bluntly, unless English isn't your first language or you have a learning difficulty, you should understand there, their and they're.

I'm certainly not going to stop buying loads of make-up and clothes but I'd like to make sure I at least do it ethically so Louise's review of Love The Planet Washing Cleansing Pads made me smile!

If you didn't know Will & Grace is being aired on E4 again. I've been watching for the first time ever and I am hooked. Literally howling at so many scenes!

Finally, this is more of a marketing link but if you like fun and fiesty females then you may also lobe The Middle Finger Project.


Morag
QuickEdit
morag | mo adore
4 Comments
Share :

4 comments:

  1. I really love reading and clicking through your 'The Linkables' posts! They're great!

    Alex
    Bump to Baby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha fab post! Definitely agree about the grammar... I spend most of my days at work correcting the guys. Some of it is just laziness though!

    hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speakig of Rocky Horror, Stuart dressed up in a corset when he went to see it with his family :') I loved Louise's review too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How the flip did I miss your feminist post?! I'm going back to it right now. I love Will and Grace, I saw the pilot the other day and couldn't believe how different Will looked! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Follow @moadore

    limit: 6, sortBy: 'random', template: '
  • ', resolution: 'standard_resolution' }); feed.run();