Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

Display Instagram Footer

There was an error in this gadget

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Month in Review: February



February has been a busy month with two trips across the country and lots of adult stuff to sort out. Needless to say this has left little time or money for my 2013 goals. However I did move further on with some of my free resolutions.

My marketing portfolio/blog/beginning of freelance career is picking up as I now have four fortnightly blog post live since the beginning of the year and know exactly how I want my website to look. Admittedly this will be new learning how to code a Wordpress theme from scratch but after years of trying to decide on a design having my brain wave this month means I can now get started on what will months and months of a new challenge.  

I've also been doing a lot more French and continuing to add money to that tattoo fund. Also my tragus is coming to the end of its initial healing period so I predict a new piercing in the not distance future (I'm thinking forward helix on my opposite ear).

Oh and it's Spring now! Yayyyyyy!

Morag
QuickEdit
morag | mo adore
0 Comments
Share :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @moadore

    limit: 6, sortBy: 'random', template: '
  • ', resolution: 'standard_resolution' }); feed.run();