Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

Display Instagram Footer

There was an error in this gadget

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

In This Week


Buffy the vampire slayer blog

Okay, so I have done a bit more this week than watch Buffy. But this weekend has been a pretty lazy one. I mean, have you witnessed the freeze? I went out to do a Tesco shop and that was me for the two days!

Though my week at work was pretty full-on so I think my lazy weekend was justified. I mentioned last Sunday that I was heading to my first exhibition - which really turned out not to be an exhibition but more about watching several presentations in a row. Though it was held in the Emirates Stadium and we had lunch in the Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome, which was certainly exciting. I never realised quite how steep those curves are! 

Aside from Buffy I've been pretty glued to TV recently. I've not really been much of a TV person since I discovered the internet circa 2004 but for some reason I've recently been hooked to watching Will & Grace, Buffy, The Vampire Diaries and Sex & The City. I'm telling myself that this is to do with my new years resolutions of tying up lose ends (I claim that Buffy and SATC are faves of mine but yet I haven't seen every episode?) but it's maybe due to a lack of a social life right now! Booo!

Morag
QuickEdit
morag | mo adore
4 Comments
Share :

4 comments:

  1. Ahh, Buffy. Such a blast from the past! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO MUCH! The episode I was watching last night was orginally aired on my 7th birthday! WHAT?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buffy is just such a classic. I have all of the episodes on DVD and am slowly working my way through them.

    Alex
    Bump to Baby

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to watch Buffy all the time, might have to get back onto that!

    ReplyDelete

Follow @moadore

    limit: 6, sortBy: 'random', template: '
  • ', resolution: 'standard_resolution' }); feed.run();