Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

Display Instagram Footer

There was an error in this gadget

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

In This Week



How is everyone's 2013 going so far? Mine probably looks like I've been sitting about gushing about resolutions all week and wearing sparkly dresses. But Thursday I headed back to work and the rest of it has been cleaning, organising, brushing up on French adjectives and discovering new bands on Spotify (General Fiasco - Ever So Shy is on repeat as I type, if you like your music guitar based). Also: a broken boiler! Just what you want to wake up to on the first day of a new year. 

And for anyone who doesn't know me well - I am a enormous Katy Perry fan! I got gifted the calender for my birthday in November and it has been on my living room wall ever since. Me and my friends had a monumental moment finally opening it up. 

I hope your first week to the new year was amazing and I promise next week I'll stop prattling on about self-improvement. 

Morag
QuickEdit
morag | mo adore
3 Comments
Share :

3 comments:

  1. Speaking of Spotify they've been emailing me telling me what you're up to :') x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm away to give General Fiasco a wee listen just now! I've been enjoying finding some new music over the holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have Katy Perry calendar?! So cool xx
    Jodie xx | Future Freaks Me

    ReplyDelete

Follow @moadore

    limit: 6, sortBy: 'random', template: '
  • ', resolution: 'standard_resolution' }); feed.run();