Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

Display Instagram Footer

There was an error in this gadget

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

In This Week



The very last Sunday post of the year? From knowledge I've never missed one - even in the rush to get my final coursework done in time back in May. 2012 feels like such a long year and I have to remind myself of some of the stuff that happened this year as it feels like ages ago! Shark diving feels like years ago now - given that graduation, getting a job and moving to Glasgow all happened since then and now.

Christmas feels like ages ago now given how busy my week has been. I returned to my parents' in Aberdeenshire Monday evening, spent Christmas Day at my Uncle's, hit the sales Boxing Day as well as visiting some more family, practiced driving and did blog stuff on Thursday and got my tragus pierced on Friday whilst having a wonder around Aberdeen city centre with Gillian. Then returned to Glasgow Saturday and spent today shopping for food cupboard supplies and raiding the sales some more for the perfect New Years Eve dress. 

And tonight will be spent dying my hair. Still the usual red folks - not doing a big change.

I'm planing to try and get my outfit for the bells up tomorrow but with me hosting pre-drinks at mine for the friends who are staying over (feel like such a grown-up now playing hostess!) it might not be until 2013 I see you guys again! 

If I don't post again until after midnight tomorrow, happy New Year, have an amazing fresh start and I hope you stick to your resolutions! I'll be back on the 1st with my goals for 2013!

Morag
QuickEdit
morag | mo adore
0 Comments
Share :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @moadore

    limit: 6, sortBy: 'random', template: '
  • ', resolution: 'standard_resolution' }); feed.run();