Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

Display Instagram Footer

There was an error in this gadget

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

In This Week (still on hiatus)



1. Pizza and XFactor. 2. Nomming on a Ben & Jerry's flavour that isn't cookie dough. 3. Work clothes purchases. 4. Katy Perry costume (but not as good as my own home made one).


I'm still technically on hiatus as I don't move into my new flat until exactly a week today but I thought I would still put out a post just so you know what I've been up to outside of work in my first 9-5 week. I was staying in a B&B quite close to my work but moved to my old favourite Glasgow budget hotel just yesterday that is further away but has unlimited Wifi and where all Freeview channels work! hah! I'm probably going to regret this decision come the commute tomorrow though, but at least I can watch the start of the new Vampire Diaries series tomorrow. Which I can hardly contain my excitement for!

I'm also getting really excited for Halloween. I have no definite plans yet but have two leads; either way I'm currently the maximum bidder on eBay for a costume right now. I treat fancy dress the same way brides-to-be treat their wedding dress (or teenage girls treat their prom dress) in that I don't like to reveal what I've chosen beforehand and also only wear it once! I take Halloween extra seriously. It's my favourite holiday alongside Eurovision - where I also get to dress up. :)

FYI - the Katy Pery dress isn't my costume - I took a photo because I felt my own DIY costume from my 21st was genuinely more like the dress in the video. /end arrogance.


Morag
QuickEdit
morag | mo adore
10 Comments
Share :

10 comments:

  1. nice!

    p.s. I'm having a giveaway from She Inside if you'd like to check it out!
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. just seen your comment on my blog. I'm from down south, so dont think we would have seen each other haha. love it there. if you haven't already have the brownie. amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I NEED TO TRY THAT BEN AND JERRYS! YUM! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see the costume you wear. Halloween isn't really celebrated that much here (Australia) which is a bummer as I really miss it.

    http://arrceebee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never knew that Halloween isn't really celebrated in Australia. Bummer1 Just make sure that when I finally take that trip there I don't do it over October ;)

      Delete
  5. Nice blog!! would you mind following each other via bloglovin? :)

    Love,
    Malin @ http://fashionfied.tk

    ReplyDelete
  6. great pics! x

    xelliealicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ojjj the ice cream, so cool, was it tasty?

    want to follow each other? i will defiently follow back

    my blog:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so excited for Halloween too haha,already ordered my costume!loving the ben and jerrys apple pie,why have I never seen this?!two of my fave things,apple pie and I've cream combined!party in my mouth mmmm x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool post dear :)

    Join Estée Lauder Giveaway on my blog :)

    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/2012/11/giveaway-v.html

    ReplyDelete

Follow @moadore

    limit: 6, sortBy: 'random', template: '
  • ', resolution: 'standard_resolution' }); feed.run();