Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

Display Instagram Footer

There was an error in this gadget

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

In This Week & Hiatus


1. Mushroom risotto. 2. Rosemary Risotto. 3. Stir fry. 4. Savoury cheesecake. 5. Cocoa pasta and cream cheese. 6. Spam comments

A In this Week post filled with food? Never! Okay, so my week hasn't been all the filled with much, so I had loads of time in the kitchen (even though I always seem to spend a lot of time there anyway...). Most of these dishes are some of my 'regulars' (which only really nit-picky readers will see, I really should do a post on that). 

Anyway, if this post seems rambly and rushed it's because it is. On Thursday I discovered that my new boss would like me down in Glasgow Monday, and not when my flat is ready. So he is paying for me to live in a B&B for the next fortnight. So this means bye bye blogging for a bit. I move into my new flat on the 21st so everything might move forward then (but it might not) but I am no doubt going to be all over the place for ages. So apologies. 

I have so many more followers now since my graduation as I've been putting in more effort to blogging during my unemployed days. And I am so so grateful for all these new followers, so sorry if you only followed me a few posts ago to see this haha. I love blogging and will return as soon as I move in, sort my new flat, get internet and get into a routine alongside my full-time job. Which could take a while; I might even be twenty-two by then. ;) 

Lovers you!

Morag
QuickEdit
morag | mo adore
7 Comments
Share :

7 comments:

  1. The food looks amazing! :)
    Good luck with the move and work.

    Alex xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    I found your blog because you follow a blog I follow and I thought I would check out a few other Bloggers that follow her. She has great style and I really like yours as well. You have an awesome blog and this post is great! It would be cool if we could follow each other!
    If you have facebook, I would be so grateful if you could like my page: http://www.facebook.com/newyorkdoll

    Let me know what you think and if you wanted to do a link share as well that would be fantastic, as exchanging links helps bring traffic to both of us!
    Aimee: http://www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great food! would you like to follow each other in gfc? let me know! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl! Always a delight to discover new cruelty-free and vegetarian bloggers, those are rare nowadays! I have never heard of cocoa pasta and cream cheese, you should definitely post your recipe, I'm always interested in trying new dishes! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cocoa pasta and cream cheese is my own recipe so I'm planning to post it after my hiatus :) x

      Delete
  5. Oh my gosh all that food looks ridiculously yummy! Great to discover another veggie blogger, definitely following now :)

    Laurie ... xx

    http://life-nv.blogspot.co.uk
    Come Visit <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I know what you mean about a lack of veggie bloggers - it's always great to find one!

      I'm now following you too!

      Morag x
      moadore.blogspot.com

      Delete

Follow @moadore

    limit: 6, sortBy: 'random', template: '
  • ', resolution: 'standard_resolution' }); feed.run();