Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

Display Instagram Footer

There was an error in this gadget

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

In This Week


1. Free smarties with my coconut hot chocolate. 2. Broken mascara. 3. Tofu balls and rice. 4. Sweetcorn and Pepper soup

It's been quite quiet on the Instagram front for me this week, mainly because I am still working on my move to Glasgow. Thankfully this week I found a flat on my overnight trip and all references and credit checks going well in the next few days I should be signing the lease next week. I still don't want to get too excited as it could fall through but it's looking like by some point in October it will all be mine. I will need to find a flatmate for it but once the rent is split it becomes a really good value flat - two bathrooms, open plan kitchen/living room, balcony, underground parking and really close to the city centre. Who wants to live with me? ;)

Whilst there I stopped by All Bar One Glasgow for lunch which I thought was a nice sophisticated little place that was still on the cheap side. It was quite empty during the day so is the sort of place you can go yourself without feeling awkward. I also got a free shot of smarties with my hot chocolate (which was coconut flavoured!) alongside my lunch which was a goats cheese quesadilla. The menu also had several veggie options so might go back there upon my move to try some more dishes. 

And onto my home-cooking: it took a bit of a set back given that I was moving about quite a bit this week but both the dishes here were lovely (even if they do look a bit disgusting). The tofu balls were a mix of tofu (really Morag?), garlic, onion, bread crumbs and soy sauce, and tasted amazing even they looked a bit shit. Then the soup was your basic soup recipe with peppers and sweetcorn mixed up in a blender. 

And needless to say I won't be reviewing that mascara any more :P

Morag
QuickEdit
morag | mo adore
2 Comments
Share :

2 comments:

Follow @moadore

    limit: 6, sortBy: 'random', template: '
  • ', resolution: 'standard_resolution' }); feed.run();