Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

Display Instagram Footer

There was an error in this gadget

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Liebster Blog Award




The Liebster Blog Award is one I've had before but the 'tasks' with this train of the award are slightly different. I'm a little bit strange (over-sharer might be the correct word) in that I like answering little questions and divulging facts about myself. This time I have to write 11 facts about myself, answer 11 questions from the award-giver, ask 11 question to the people I am about to share this with and then award 11 people. 

I received this award from Hayley of Water Painted Dreams who blogs about beauty and life!

11 Facts About Me

  1. I am an only child and even as an adult I still wish I had a sibling, even though I should be grateful for loads of experiences which might not have been possible otherwise.
  2. My favourite Olympic sport is gymnastics and I was super grinning to see my favourite team and favourite sport coming together these past two weeks.
  3. I don't have much of an accent. It's not rare for people to not even be able to tell what country I'm from. I'm a born and bred Scot, people!
  4. The part of my personality that I get told is most surprising because of my appearance is that I smoke. Albeit just when I'm drinking but apparently I strike people as the sport of person that would hate smoking.
  5. When it comes to dating my deal-breakers are: not being adventurous, eating junk food all the time and being unhygienic/not taking care of their appearance.
  6. I have visited four continents in less than 22 years. And I don't see visiting all seven before I'm 30 as unrealistic. Yes, I want to see Antarctica.
  7. I'm not a big TV fanatic but shows I do love are Vampire Diaries, The IT Crowd and Gossip Girl.
  8. I know there's certain foods that are hard to eat quietly (such as crunchy salad) but it really irks me when people chew loudly, or don't even attempt to chew quietly. I know someone who can't even eat a sandwich without me knowing what exactly is happening in their mouth. Boke. 
  9. I abstain from caffeine because I'm addicted to it. One coffee will always turn into more.
  10. I get hay-fever and travel sickness. When I go on holiday I always carry tablets.
  11. My favourite band ever are the Goo Goo Dolls, and I seen them live in 2006

 

11 Questions From Hayley

  1. What are your favourite types of blog posts to read?
  2. I really high street fashion posts or posts that contain realistic life advice, such as Sarah Von or Alle.
  3. Recommend me a good book?
  4. The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath if you've never read it. Or for something less well known anything by Torey Hayden.
  5. What is the nearest object to you that is yellow?
  6. A UV pen.
  7. What was the last nail polish you used?
  8. A Barry M Purple shade which is on my nails right now.
  9. What is your favourite perfume?
  10. My signature scent is actually Ann Summers. Classy times.
  11. What are your opinions on guest bloggers?
  12. Generally if I subscribe to a blog it's because I like what that blogger has to say. If you're going on hiatus, just go on hiatus. If you're good, readership will pick up again.
  13. Naked palette or Naked 2 palette?
  14. Never tried either.
  15. What is the most money you've ever spent on a beauty item?
  16. Benefit's Confessions of a Concealaholic. It was worth it though.
  17. Cadbury chocolate or galaxy chocolate?
  18. Don't really eat chocolate, but probably Cadbury.
  19. What are you most looking forward to this Autumn?
  20. Hopefully getting a graduate job and moving out of my parents. And wearing my faux fur waistcoat again! 
  21. What type of posts do you enjoy writing the most?
  22. My outfit posts. The easiest to write. 

11 Questions From Me

  1.  Blue or black ink? Don't care?
  2. Are you big home decor kind of person or do you leave your house as a shell?
  3. What do you wear when you're indoors all day and no one will see you?
  4. What blog have you been possibly following the longest?
  5. House party, bar, pub or club?
  6. What do you fan-boy/fan-girl over?
  7. What is an issue you care really strongly and passionately about?
  8. What are the essential elements to your 'look'?
  9. What makes you cringe most looking back at teenage photos of yourself? 
  10.  Feature of your face/body do you always like to accentuate? 
  11. How many pieces of technology do you carry with you regularly?

 

11 Bloggers

Betty Leopard
Bewitchery
Charade
Lost My Heart in Wonderland
The Wallflower
Andrea Marie
Vanilla Crush
Evehut
A Little More
Parisian Orchid
My Life As a Teacup

Enjoy your awards and my questions - I'll try and make sure I get round you all in order to make sure you know you've been nominated!

Morag x
QuickEdit
morag | mo adore
2 Comments
Share :

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award! It's always fun to learn more about fellow bloggers.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only just noticed that you nominated me for this! Thank you :) I will post my answers tomorrow. I found your responses really interesting, thanks for sharing.
    Naomi x

    ReplyDelete

Follow @moadore

    limit: 6, sortBy: 'random', template: '
  • ', resolution: 'standard_resolution' }); feed.run();