Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

Display Instagram Footer

There was an error in this gadget

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

In This Week


On Tuesday ;)

I returned to Scottish soil on Thursday night and have since been 1) pooped and 2) really busy organising myself for graduation this coming Thursday. So my blog has been quiet despite having loads to talk about. Like giraffes, how I could only ever find salads to eat in Zambia and the lack of pavements in Lusaka.

I'll also say that I've had a bit of bother in my personal life (which I won't go into here) so might post sporadically in the next fortnight. Right now I'm in the phase where I'm just allowing myself to mop and behave like a somewhat steoreotypical Bridget Jones. That includes not wearing make-up and doing more munching than sitting down for a proper meal.

Some forthcoming posts I do promise however:-
- Two new mini-travel guides for Cape Town and Zambia
- My mid-year resolutions
- Looking good whilst roughing it
- Graduation dress post (though the dress still needs to be purchased)

Muchos Love!

Morag x
QuickEdit
morag | mo adore
0 Comments
Share :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @moadore

    limit: 6, sortBy: 'random', template: '
  • ', resolution: 'standard_resolution' }); feed.run();