Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

Display Instagram Footer

There was an error in this gadget

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

BRB Africa


And by "brb" I mean I actually touched down in Cape Town on Wednesday and I am due to leave for Zambia tomorrow and will return to UK shores in less than ten days. So oopsies for leaving it this long. Wifi isn't really all the rage in Africa so will say that no blogging will take place whilst I'm away but I will return with stories already including opinions on Terminal 5, vegetarianism in Cape Town, one of the natural wonders of the world and viewing a Great White through a steel cage.

Lots and lots of love!

Morag x
QuickEdit
morag | mo adore
3 Comments
Share :

3 comments:

  1. Have a great time! I'm uber jealous :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh - a great white through a steel cage! This was my childhood dream but since then a huge fear of the sea in general has kicked in - and sharks in particular! I used to be obsessed with sharks when I was younger as well!

    ReplyDelete

Follow @moadore

    limit: 6, sortBy: 'random', template: '
  • ', resolution: 'standard_resolution' }); feed.run();