Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

Display Instagram Footer

There was an error in this gadget

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Things I Love Thursday #24




In all honesty I've not had the best week so far. Nothing traumatic has happened it's just a few things have come together to form a not so great couple of days for me. So today's Things I Love Thursdays is something to help me with all that. 

Free wine (and free food)
I attended an event ran by someone that I help do the marketing for and was given the leftover wine. Go figure.

Meat-eaters admitting the vegetarian option is the best option
At said event there was a cheese and pepper quiche - which went quicker than the sausage rolls. Just sayin'. 

That feeling of an improved living space
You know, after changing the three light bulbs that went out in the living room months ago. 

Continuing to stick up for myself
In little steps. Even if is just to people I'm not scared of. The chronically angry people can come later. 

Someone you barely know giving you some of best advice ever
I got upset on Saturday night and it was someone I've met maybe three times who was to take me aside and talk to me. They were on the ball too about what was wrong - great intuitive! And even independently stating an observation that I had been thinking for a while. But I felt like I had been imagining the situation. And encouraging me to do the biggest sticking up for myself I'll ever do before I leave this city. 

Morag x

QuickEdit
morag | mo adore
0 Comments
Share :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @moadore

    limit: 6, sortBy: 'random', template: '
  • ', resolution: 'standard_resolution' }); feed.run();