Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

Display Instagram Footer

There was an error in this gadget

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

In This Week



This week was mainly filled with coursework and presentation planning. Thus, I did not do much else. And thus, I won't bore you with pictures of my coursework.

So here are some cookies I made last night. They have pine nuts in them.

Plus some links:

How to Date Yourself in 10 Simple Ways - I added in the simple myself ;)

Possibly my favourite new blog ever: Upon a fold

40 days of choice is all about counter-acting 40 days of life, which I'm not going to bother linking.

Naomi talks us through her homemade sugar lip scrub. Her other blog posts are also worth a look!

How about a sushi salad for diner? Seems perfect for summer.

Morag x
QuickEdit
morag | mo adore
0 Comments
Share :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @moadore

    limit: 6, sortBy: 'random', template: '
  • ', resolution: 'standard_resolution' }); feed.run();