Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

Display Instagram Footer

There was an error in this gadget

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Things I Love Thursdays #22


Pop Hive: Episode 1 from Pop Hive on Vimeo.

My newest favourite Internet thing
Admittedly I'm not all that nuts about vlogging and YouTube however when the editor and founder of one of my favourite online magazines, BitchBuzz, started her own online TV show I just needed a look. Pop Hive is just so many things I love rolled into one: pop culture, smaller known artists, quirky fashion, non-angry feminism and bright colours. Only bad thing is that I uncover some seriously bad hair envy.

Getting through another single Valentine's Day in one piece
'Cause this was just the worst thing when I was sixteen....

Still encouraging love on V-Day 
Instead of sitting at home with five bottles of wine on Valentine's Day I put my free time as a singleton to use and held a Valentine's bake sale in support of LGBT charity Stonewall. Just because I'm alone and bitter (lulz) doesn't mean I need to spite the loved-up couples of the world. Whether that loved-up couple is a man and a woman, a man and a man or a woman and woman. It's all love and that's beautiful.

Having an awkward conversation with someone
But walking away feeling good and relieved. This is someone who is good friends with someone I want nothing to do with anymore. But he was nice (I had cake) and I walked away feeling good that things were being left behind us all.

Hope you all have things to be grateful for this week!

Morag x


QuickEdit
morag | mo adore
0 Comments
Share :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @moadore

    limit: 6, sortBy: 'random', template: '
  • ', resolution: 'standard_resolution' }); feed.run();