Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

Display Instagram Footer

There was an error in this gadget

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

In This Week



1. My mum playing with my new camera. I never know how to pose when my mum takes photos of me - obviously I don't want to pout but I don't want to put on a big cheesy grin either.

2. Two-cupcakes in one :) Unfortunetly this was the only mini-cupcakes that turned out in a good shaped so all my other cupcakes were just a big one with a strawberry on top. They were delish though being strawberry and almond flavoured and all that!

3. And I made banana and almond muffins last night which became breakfast this morning! They were also amazing (yes, that is the sound of me tooting my own horn!) But I forgot how quickly banana can go off so the ones I ate this evening weren't ideal.

4. And a mango noodle dish from the week. Absolutely amazing! For some reason my mum brought a mango with her when she came to stay last weekend so I was finally able to try out this recipe (Mango generally isn't something I have lying around!).

Morag x
QuickEdit
morag | mo adore
1 Comments
Share :

1 comment:

  1. That mango noodle dish looks and sounds amazing! Would love the recipe if you still have it! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Follow @moadore

    limit: 6, sortBy: 'random', template: '
  • ', resolution: 'standard_resolution' }); feed.run();