Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

Display Instagram Footer

There was an error in this gadget

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

In this week








This week has basically been baking for valentine's plus a glass of wine at the end of it all.

The brownie in the bottom picture is still in the oven. STILL! My oven is bad for burning the outside but leaving the inside soggy. I've already scrapped off a top layer of brownie because of it. Next flat I move to I demand to inspect the oven!

Oh and btw, that wine? LOVELY! If you like delicately tasting wines, with a slight fizz then this is for you!

Also picked up one of my favourite facial moisturisers again.

Currently waiting on a bath cause today has been busy with my mum coming down and loads of baking and my dad ending up in A&E (don't worry it's okay now - just a nose bleed that wouldn't stop!).

Morag x
QuickEdit
morag | mo adore
0 Comments
Share :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @moadore

    limit: 6, sortBy: 'random', template: '
  • ', resolution: 'standard_resolution' }); feed.run();