Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

Display Instagram Footer

There was an error in this gadget

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

In This Week



This week, just as last was, has been busy! But REALLY REALLY good busy! I was out with the cupcakes (again) in order to attract new members to the society and above are my burnt raspberry muffins :/ However they still tasted quite good if you could avoid the too-long-in-the-oven part. The duck shortbread cookies were made by friend Kati who is an amazing baker! Later that night the Dance Team hosted their own version of Take Me Out while (despite using red card instead of lights) was just as hilarious as the actual show. 

Today I was out in force with Rotaract Dundee helping to clean up the garden that belonged to a children's hospice for disabled children. I don't do much gardening (mainly because I don't have a garden!) but I do like to do it once in a while. I spent a lot of the time pulling out weeds and dead plants as it gave me a similar satisfaction to pulling out an ingrown hair or shaving after forgetting for a while. You know...

And the final picture? Yeah that's how I looked today, for realz! No fake outfits today folks! I can just imaging some bloggers putting on a pinafore and straw hat and pretending that's what they wore to a community gardening project ^_^ I'll stop bitching....

Morag x



QuickEdit
morag | mo adore
1 Comments
Share :

1 comment:

Follow @moadore

    limit: 6, sortBy: 'random', template: '
  • ', resolution: 'standard_resolution' }); feed.run();