Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

Display Instagram Footer

There was an error in this gadget

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Things I Love Thursdays #16


This is a quick one as I am heading down to Dundee tonight to 1) move into my new flat and 2) to attend pretty much the biggest games festival in Scotland!

And the theme for this week:

Insane excitement! 


I am mega excited to be attending DareProto Play tomorrow, to be moving into my new flat - which I will get to live in alone - and some mega exciting career development opportunities. Unfortunately I don't want to say too much too soon as nothing is yet set in stone. But happy and excited and fulfilled barely begins to explain it!

Morag x
QuickEdit
morag | mo adore
1 Comments
Share :

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have fun :)
    Poppy
    http://poppydoes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Follow @moadore

    limit: 6, sortBy: 'random', template: '
  • ', resolution: 'standard_resolution' }); feed.run();