Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

Display Instagram Footer

There was an error in this gadget

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Sunday Reflections 12



This week: the HTC EVO 3D, nerves kicking in, new notebook for social media & moving completely out my old flat. 


As mentioned in Things I Love Thursdays I finally moved out of the flat that caused me more hell than anything else. Words cannot describe how relieved I am about this. I can finally say goodbye to flatmates, unpaid bills, unwanted noise and keeping everything in my bedroom. The only thing I am going to miss is the location as it is just round the corner from my university. 

Something that had been left by previous tenants that I nabbed. 

One of the smaller headaches of my last flat was that the letting agency had failed to clean out the stuff left by the previous tenants (or at least leave it tidily in the living room). Thankfully this also meant that I could get some free stuff. This picture was one of them. Whilst I am not a fan of spiders I still find this painting eerily beautiful. It's now in my new flat though it doesn't exactly fit the country decor that seems to going on. (I went through the streets of Dundee holding the painting - I certainly did get some looks). 


Once all that was over with I came back home to my parents house to find my new phone sitting waiting for me ^_^. So far I am absolutely loving it. Yes, the 3D is a gimmick but it's a very cool gimmick in my eyes. I love it! Other than the 3D it's super fast, takes reasonably good photos and I already have some great apps. 

My small (and only) purchase for this week. 

Despite payday having been Friday I kept my pennies tight to me and only bought a new black notebook. I'm a big notebook hoarder and this one will be for my social media notes for work. I did take it on the train with me and the train still shook too much for me to work properly. 

Morag x
QuickEdit
morag | mo adore
0 Comments
Share :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @moadore

    limit: 6, sortBy: 'random', template: '
  • ', resolution: 'standard_resolution' }); feed.run();