Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

Display Instagram Footer

There was an error in this gadget

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Sunday Reflections 10



This week: almost all week off work, adding away to my custom Blogger template, nut loaf, wearing my new hat, vlogging, moving into my new flat and Dare ProtoPlay 2011!

A car I passed by on Friday - had more but privacy has to be respected. 



For those of you who are too cool for video games Dare To Be Digital is a Computer games competition for those studying in a relevant field and this past weekend was where the teams got to display their prototypes! The picture above shows off the game by Tea and Techno who were my personal favourites. They unfortunately didn't win anything but their game was my favourite and I would definitely pay money for the full version.

And how about a Vlog of me complaining about how much stuff I have? It's very #firstworldproblems



Morag x
QuickEdit
morag | mo adore
0 Comments
Share :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @moadore

    limit: 6, sortBy: 'random', template: '
  • ', resolution: 'standard_resolution' }); feed.run();