Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

Display Instagram Footer

There was an error in this gadget

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

How I Looked 01.05.2011


I'm now back from my trip home for voting in my home constituency and my dad's birthday so blogging should start as normal again. I've wanting to start a "Sunday Review" type feature for while but due to Sunday being my quietest day I normally catch up on outfit photos :( This particular one is from a week ago. Bad Morag!

Top: Next (last summer) 
Skirt: Thrifted
Vest top: H&M
Necklaces: from when I was a kiddo

This is what I wore for a study session in the library. How fun! The top is actually not in the best of conditions as the colours ran. I looked at it before I went out thinking it wasn't too obvious and as it was a day I when  was unlikely to run into anyone I thought it would be okay. But when I took it off at night I realised that the blue on the white showed up more than I thought. o_O

I will need to apologise for the next few weeks if my posts sound a bit more "down" than usual as I have some issues to deal with in the next few weeks. I feel let down by a lot of people in my life right now and will possibly have to make some important decisions as to who I want in my life from now on. Never a fun time but I'm sure I'll be better off in the end. :)

Morag x
QuickEdit
morag | mo adore
1 Comments
Share :

1 comment:

  1. this seems like a perfect outfit for a study session! nice and casual!

    i hope you feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow @moadore

    limit: 6, sortBy: 'random', template: '
  • ', resolution: 'standard_resolution' }); feed.run();