Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

Display Instagram Footer

There was an error in this gadget

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

What I Ate #1


"What I Ate" will hopefully become a regular feature here at Smiles & Sparkles. Just like the common "What I Wore" posts creating inspiration all over the internet, my food posts will talk about what I ate on a particular day and will hopefully spark some creativity in the kitchen for people who read it!

And for the grand opening we have:

Bacon & French Toast Sandwhich


Absolutely dripping in calories, but who cares when it tastes that good? French toast however can be a lot more complicated that it sounds (at least for me!). The recipe I prefer to use for the toast can be found at WikiBooks  & tastes the best when doused with maple syrup ;) The bacon is best when crispy (though you may disagree) as it means it's less chewy! I prepared the bacon (by frying) before the I started on the French Toast though I think next time I will attempt to do it simultaneously so I don't end up with cold bacon!

Morag x
QuickEdit
morag | mo adore
0 Comments
Share :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @moadore

    limit: 6, sortBy: 'random', template: '
  • ', resolution: 'standard_resolution' }); feed.run();